With over 12 years of experience in supporting our customers on data storage and backup. we are always very keen to provide latest technology and best solutions to our customers to meet their objectives and goals. Cubic can help our customers to integrate new backup technologies into their existing systems to shorten backup windows, decrease the need for storage, and increase Data Storage & Backup.
Why Storage and Backup?
An organization's success is tightly coupled to its ability to store and manage information. Storage systems provide a critical part of an organization's network infrastructure. With the amount of data growing at an incredible rate, your storage strategy must keep pace. In designing a storage strategy for your organization, you must select the right technology for your primary storage system, implement solid backup procedures and ensure ongoing management of the system.
Unforeseen circumstances that result in the loss of data can cause significant hardship for an organization and result in additional, unnecessary delays in returning to normal business operations following an incident. We never know how natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, theft, fire, or hardware failure will impact operations, so it’s best to plan ahead and be as prepared as possible.
We are proud to be Partnered with Symantec (Gold certified Partner), Barracuda Networks, Web Sense, EMC, CA Technologies & Hitachi will meet every organizations data storage and Backup needs.
List of Categories that we offer:
- Storage Management
- Data Backup
- Data Replication
- Data Migration
- Disaster Recovery
- Fail Over
Key Benefits of DATA Storage and Backup
- A backup, Storage and Recovery system will eliminate the loss of important operational information such customer records, employee records and financial information.
- Prevent financial loss. Not being able to access vital sales information such as contacts and telephone numbers and leaving you with the inability to be able to generate sales, even if it's just for 24 hours can be catastrophic. This will not only impact upon revenue streams but can have a major impact upon cash flow.
- A backup and recovery system (as part of an effective disaster recovery program) can prevent loss of credibility and goodwill.
- It will ensure that staff will continue to be paid especially if it impacts upon payroll and other key financial records.
- Implementing automatic backup software is a good idea because it means that there will be less need for human intervention or the potential of someone forgetting to take a backup.
Symantec Backup Exe
Symantec Back up Exe Features and its Benefits:
- Easily restore virtual machines, applications, databases, file/folders or granular objects from a single pass backup in seconds with patented V-Ray technology
- Agentless backup of virtual machines
- Integrated bare-metal, dissimilar hardware and physical to virtual (P2V) recovery
- Best of breed data deduplication to optimize any backup strategy with client, media server and appliance data deduplication
- Innovative and modern administration console makes it easier than ever to set up backups, manage backup policies, perform disaster recoveries, and convert backups to virtual machines for instant disaster recovery
- Protects a broad range of operating systems, platforms, applications and databases in both virtual and physical environments with support for disk and tape storage devices
Symantec Back up Exe Benefits:
- Award winning data protection and disaster recovery designed for physical and virtual environments in a single unified solution
- Protect an unlimited number of virtual machines per host
- Dramatically minimize downtime and data loss by rapidly recovering what you need, when you need it with a single click
- Recover an entire system to the same hardware, entirely different hardware or virtual machine in the time it takes you to turn on a virtual machine
- Easily reduce data backup storage by 10:1 and shrink the backup window while optimizing network utilization across physical and virtual environments
- Eliminate point solutions, backup complexity, unnecessary storage growth, costs and risk with a single unified scalable solution